This is ME!
Share to your friends
The Company Calendar
- Apple Improves Loyalty Discounts for Business and Education Customers - Mac RumorsMac RumorsApple Improves Loyalty Discounts for Business and Education CustomersMac RumorsCustomers are eligible to receive discounts through Apple Retail's Business Team after spending more than $5,000. Apple's particular program is three-tiered, offering increasingly greater discounts at $5,000, $35,000, and $200,000. Given the amounts ...and more […]
- Ignoring Arab education imperils Israel's future - HaaretzHaaretzIgnoring Arab education imperils Israel's futureHaaretzIgnoring Arab education imperils Israel's future. A culture war is being fought over integrating young Haredim into Israeli society, but nothing has been done for Israel's Arabs. By Meirav Arlosoroff | Mar. 11, 2014 | 12:55 AM | 3 ...and more »
- Review tax rules for education expenses - Business Management DailyReview tax rules for education expensesBusiness Management DailyOn the other hand, you can't deduct any of your expenses—even if you qualify under either one of these two tests—if the education is needed to meet the minimum pre-existing educational requirements for your current job or trade or business or it ...and more »
Before finding out how to stop drinking alcohol, you should first understand the advantages and disadvantages of this habit.
Advantages of Consuming Alcohol
- Consumed in small quantities and only occasionally, red wine has been proved to bring some health benefits.
- When drinking, people relax, get over their inhibitions and socialize easier.
Disadvantages of Consuming Alcohol
- Consuming alcohol causes many problems in a couple;
- It affects social and professional relationships;
- Alcoholics feel ashamed of their condition, depressed and anxious;
- Alcohol addiction affects one’s job performance;
- When drinking, people forget about familiar responsibilities.
Obviously, there are too many disadvantages for you to keep drinking alcohol, and the consequences go far beyond that, so you should consider giving it up. How to do that?
3 Tips to Give up Drinking Alcohol
- When you want to stay away from alcohol, you must keep your mind busy so that cravings do not overwhelm you. Try to concentrate on more important things, such as your daily chores.
- Talk to your best friend, your wife or your brother about all the things that get through your mind. For example, you can talk about your common hobbies or about the things you like to do. Talking with someone is a good way to forget about cravings and drinking alcohol.
- Exercising is another effective method for you to give up drinking alcohol. You can go to the gym or play football. When exercising, endorphins in your body are released, making you feel better and reducing or even eliminating alcohol cravings.
Now that you know how to stop drinking alcohol, you can make the right choice and begin your most important battle.