This is ME!
Share to your friends
- How To Measure The Shingles You Need For Your Roofing – St Louis Contractors’ Advice
- Benefits Of Concrete Roofing Made By Commerce Roofing Companies
- What Clients Appreciate Most about Lakewood CO Garage Door Repair Companies
- The Ford F150 of the 2000s Brings New Technologies
- Take Care of Your Dog Wisely With the Dog Weight Vest!
The Company Calendar
- Plan would direct pot taxes toward drug education - Anchorage Daily NewsWashington PostPlan would direct pot taxes toward drug educationAnchorage Daily NewsDENVER — Colorado would save most of its marijuana tax money while spending about $23 million on school nurses and drug treatment and outreach under a plan approved Tuesday be legislative budget writers. The proposal calls for spending only the ...Colorado directs pot taxes t […]
- GOP candidate releases education policy overview - Sacramento BeeGOP candidate releases education policy overviewSacramento BeeSACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Republican gubernatorial candidate Neel Kashkari on Tuesday proposed scrapping California's complex education code, sending state money directly to individual schools rather than their districts, and offering state-funded ...and more »
- Teacher Education: No Longer 'Business as Usual' - Education Week NewsEducation Week NewsTeacher Education: No Longer 'Business as Usual'Education Week NewsOne of our colleagues provided us with an article by David Ruenzel, called "Business as Usual," that appeared 20 years ago in Teacher Magazine (then a print periodical published by Education Week's parent company). Mr. Ruenzel described the status o […]
Before finding out how to stop drinking alcohol, you should first understand the advantages and disadvantages of this habit.
Advantages of Consuming Alcohol
- Consumed in small quantities and only occasionally, red wine has been proved to bring some health benefits.
- When drinking, people relax, get over their inhibitions and socialize easier.
Disadvantages of Consuming Alcohol
- Consuming alcohol causes many problems in a couple;
- It affects social and professional relationships;
- Alcoholics feel ashamed of their condition, depressed and anxious;
- Alcohol addiction affects one’s job performance;
- When drinking, people forget about familiar responsibilities.
Obviously, there are too many disadvantages for you to keep drinking alcohol, and the consequences go far beyond that, so you should consider giving it up. How to do that?
3 Tips to Give up Drinking Alcohol
- When you want to stay away from alcohol, you must keep your mind busy so that cravings do not overwhelm you. Try to concentrate on more important things, such as your daily chores.
- Talk to your best friend, your wife or your brother about all the things that get through your mind. For example, you can talk about your common hobbies or about the things you like to do. Talking with someone is a good way to forget about cravings and drinking alcohol.
- Exercising is another effective method for you to give up drinking alcohol. You can go to the gym or play football. When exercising, endorphins in your body are released, making you feel better and reducing or even eliminating alcohol cravings.
Now that you know how to stop drinking alcohol, you can make the right choice and begin your most important battle.